I am confused about the election results. It seems that all of the news media are calling states based on their "estimated" results. They don't know how many mail in ballots are counted or not, the percent reported is usually less than 10% yet they feel confident in calling the state. Are they just stupid or what?
The only thing I know at this point is:
- People from Oklahoma are a bunch of redneck morons.
- People from Oklahoma are stupid.
- Why does OK keep voting for jim inhoffe?
- People who run as Independents or Librarians are delusional. Just stop.
- Kanye West is sitting at 0% in OK, #LoserKanye !